ABOUT THIS SERVICE
Apart from facilitating projects, our role is also important in the context of acquiring Visa facilitation and opening up of branch offices /Liaison offices of companies. The Office of Business Liaison (OBL) is the primary point of contact for the business community. We promise pro-active and responsive relationships with the business community.
Our office also liaises with the departments, chambers of commerce, embassies, bureaus to keep a pulse on business engagement across the departments. Our mission is to represent private sector interests through strategic engagement on behalf of the investors. Connect businesses with Commerce experts, resources, policies and programs. Ensure outreach to the business community including arranging meetings and briefings with Department officials.
• Maintain thorough knowledge of the business, as well as an understanding of how that impacts the other entities of contact
• Monitor, coordinate, and communicate strategic objectives of the business
• Collaborate and communicate successfully with other entities outside of the business
• Work with other staff members to develop a greater understanding of the business and solve any issues that arise
• Develop and foster relationships with the community, stakeholders, and other entities
• Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the business and the other entity
• Compile reports about particular incidents, events, or updates about important issue for the business
• Proactively solve conflicts and address issues that may occur between the business company and the other entity